lördag 4 april 2009

Texten till Emma-Lee

If the world stops turning or my legs stop workingThen I'll still feel alrightIf the photos fading or my memory keeps erasingThen I'll still feel alright

Cause it's strong, and it's taking me over, overI am lost and I need to be foundI'm lost in Emma-Lee ohhh...I really like it but I'm losing controlEmma-Lee I'm scaredI kinda like it 'cause I feel right at homeOhhh Emma-Lee...

Ohhh... x 4

If there was World War III, only reruns on TVThen I would still feel alrightAnd if I bust my knee or my cat got up a treeThen I would still feel alright

Cause it's strong, and it's taking me over, overI am lost and I need to be foundI'm lost in Emma-Lee ohhh...I really like it but I'm losing controlEmma-Lee I'm scaredI kinda like it cause I feel right at homeOhhh Emma-Lee...

Sticks and stones, what would break my bones...Cause it's strong, and it's taking me over, overI am lost and I need to be found

I'm lost in Emma-Lee ohhh...I really like it but I'm losing controlEmma-lee I'm scaredI kinda like it 'cause I feel right at homeOhhh Emma-Lee...

Ohhh...

I really like it but I'm losing controlEmma-lee I'm scaredI kinda like it 'cause I feel right at homeEmma-Lee...

Ohhh x 4

Emma-Lee...

Ohhh x 12

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar